Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.
Thursday, January 14
Go Go Speed Racer
Laine is getting her feet situated and is starting to run. Once she starts running she teeters and falls but soon she'll learn to pick up both feet and use equal amounts of power in both legs. My girl is getting big, fast.
She loves to practice, practice, practice and practice some more!!! It's like she is saying "put me down, I want to get this thing right, because when I finally do, the world is mine!!! All mine!!!"
3 comments:
YAY! Man seems like yesterday I was showing you how you could use the boppy with her for her tummy time :) sigh... it goes by too fast!
She loves to practice, practice, practice and practice some more!!! It's like she is saying "put me down, I want to get this thing right, because when I finally do, the world is mine!!! All mine!!!"
OMG too cute! Can't wait to see her racing around!
Post a Comment