Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Wednesday, January 20

This conversation just happened.

Amanda (with chopsticks loaded with a 30 second effort’s worth of the best Tofu Pad Thai ever half way to her mouth): Mmm nom nom om. Yummy in my tummy lalala
Asshat: Hey, is that food you’re eating, like are you on your lunch break? I could come back...
Amanda:(with flying daggers of stink eye) No it’s fine, come on over. No, I graze all day, like the cow that I am, come on over and take up the only spare twelve minutes of my entire day
Asshat: Um, I got a program here and it’s wrong. You can look and fix it, yeah?
Amanda: Yeah, let’s see, beam 58B2… what’s wrong with it?
Asshat: Oh, um… it’s wrong?
Amanda: No it isn’t.
Asshat: Yeah, it’s like, the wrong beam size.
Amanda: No. It isn’t.
Asshat: Yeah in the program it’s wrong.
Amanda: (pointing at the program, then down to the drawings) No. It. Isn’t.
Asshat: Oh. Okay, sorry. Thanks.
And… scene.