I wanted to figure out what percentage of body weight I've lost since I started Spark. I have lost ten pounds, and that sounds super amazing to me but I didn't want to let myself get comfortable here, knowing that I've already accomplished a great thing. So I did this...
Determine your total pounds lost at each weigh-in by subtracting your current weight from your original weight.
Divide your total pounds lost by your original weight. (For example, my starting weight was 195 and I've lost 10 pounds, I divide 10 by 195.)
Multiply your answer by 100. (In the above example, weight-loss percentage would be five percent.) Once you reach your 10-percent goal, continue to set small, obtainable goals to keep you motivated. Use a weight log to track your progress over time.
... So ten pounds is great but 5% is still lacking in my mind. It helps to keep me determined to reach for higher goals. I hope it helps a few of you to get your GRR! faces on and get to it!
Update: Also on this website there are links to other articles, I found that my ideal weight is 142.6 and that my BMI is 33.4. So... that's neat
So we stayed with the skinny lady and her perfectly beautiful wonderfully smart children until it was absolute necessary to leave, and headed over to my mom’s house to do my workout. I’m starting to feel bad about always taking my dad’s TV from him whenever he wants to watch it. I’d quit but he’d probably give me the rolly eyes big sigh look if I did, so until he complains I’m still going to go over there and barge in on all his nights. I think he secretly enjoys having me around, especially now that he doesn’t have to get aggravated that I came home smelling like smoke and my homework wasn’t done. Man those days sucked.
I have some amazing photo’s coming soon, as soon as my person email’s them to me, I’m not sure when that’ll be, but no worries, you’ll see them when you see them.
2 comments:
Thanks for the tips on BMI. I may need your help though :-) Your daddy truly is SECRETLY happy to see you almost every night. He loves to see his granddaughter and he really doesn't miss his tv as much as we think he does. Now, if we were taking him away from "Gina", that may be a big problem ;-O See you tomorrow then!!
Yeah I figured out the whole percentage thing too. Sometimes it can be motivating and sometimes it's like "only 2 percent??!!" Eh, it is what it is! It's great that you and Erik got to eat dinner together. Since Cody moved in, we eat all our dinners at the table at night.
Post a Comment