Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Wednesday, January 13

Amanda's Special

I made dinner last night, and Erik liked it! Can you comprehend the awesomeness of that?! I can't believe that finally I made something that he loved. (Of course he had an opinion on what I could do to make it better next time, but that's not the issue now.) I had leftover veggies and beef that either needed to be cooked or tossed out, so I sat and made a recipe out of all the things I could remember having in my pantry and duh duh da dun! It was a smash hit! Yay! Next time I’ll try it with broccoli and carrots, this time I forgot my broccoli at work (cuz it was my snack for the day) so there was just mushrooms and zucchini in it but man, it’s was yumdiddleyumpshusss.

No comments: