

So this is a little late but here we go. Friday I got off work around noon because of the freezing cold and I headed strait to f-wood for lunch with mom and dad and Levi. It’s so nice to have it be just the four of us every now and then. We may be 11 now but we started small originally. It’s nice to remember that, however about halfway through and we started missing Erik and Sydney. Since they are half of two of us only three people were technically at lunch so yeah, it felt like pieces were missing. After lunch I headed home to get a little housework done and then I headed back to mom’s house were we had a great 5 hour conversation.


Then we too down the Christmas tree and when to go and get Laine from daycare. Back at mom and dad’s we hung out, vegged and just enjoyed the company we gave each other. Saturday started slow, Erik played with Laine on the floor teaching her how to stack blocks then we headed over to Mom’s again to play wii and get some more hang time in with each other. T

he White's came by too so Erik and Amy got to spend some quality video game time together. I tried to take a nap with Laine at one point but that didn’t work

out too well. Laine wanted to play wii too when she saw Erik and Amy but settled for playing keep away with the dogs and a sock. It’s her new favorite thing it looks like.
After mom and dad’s house we went to Erik’s parents for dinner and pie. They got to see Laine walk for the first time and she ended up staying up late and playing a reverse peek-a-boo with Jenn for a while.


Home and in bed by 10:00 and up again for church by 8:00. Laine slept the whole time too so we were nice and rested and even got to church a little early. We went to lunch with mom and dad and the White’s to Mediterranean Chef, Erik refused to try anything but the hummus, the weenie. Good food and good company, that’s our whole weekend, and that’s the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it.
1 comment:
Oh yeah, that's the way I like it, like it too!
Post a Comment