This weekend was busy!

Friday I got off work and was able to spend a little time with my person and her family, that’s like three days in a row, or something, amazing, here’s to hoping we can keep it up. I’ve noticed however that it’s following me home now, I haven’t stopped sneezing for three days either, Haha!

I stayed up late of Friday night baking the cakes for Laine party, the actual cake came out looking like maybe Laine herself made it but my cake balls came out amazingly, I did a little chocolate cherry number this time that I hear was pretty yummy. I took a bite of one but didn’t finish it, I was tired of cake by the time I was able to try it so I didn’t enjoy it much. Erik seemed to really love them though and so did my dad and he’s the one I make them for, so I win!

Saturday was a long day, I was up around 6:15 with Laine and we started out really strong, with food and a bath and some serious playtime with the huge clean living room, then Erik joined us around 8:30 or so and I went to mom’s house to work out while I still had the time, picking up some milk on my way back home.

Once home Erik and it took turns watching Laine and cleaning the house until it was time for me and Laine to go and visit Avery for her birthday, we didn’t visit for nearly as long as we should have but we all had parties to prepare for and showers to take so we left and met up with Erik again right before he headed out to get some ice and ice cream, a

s he was pulling away with Laine my mom showed up to help me decorate right as I was getting out of the shower. Then people started showing up and I figured that would be a good time to get dressed and fix my self up, a couple people caught me halfway through my makeup application and were frightened accordingly.

I took a bazillion pictures but my camera cord is missing so I don’t know if I can get them off my camera, the USB port is all funky. (FOUND IT!!) Laine played in her cake like a champ and ended up having to get a bath before we could do presents where she made out with a whole new wardrobe and some amazing noise makers.

Jacob and Josh were holy terrors just like I like them, and Laine was totally into it too, they are the most amazing thing she’s ever seen, I love it when they get to see each other.
Sunday we made it to church early, Laines help

ed by picking out her own dress and I even wore a dress, I know right! Gasp, and heels too! Yeah, I looked amazing plus three to the max. We hung out at the house for lunch, Laine ate half of Erik’s soup for lunch too w

hich was amazingly scary, it was her first big girl meal at home, Yay Laine! We had a little company too, Laine’s Great Uncle and Aunt came by again and we got to sit and be social with just the two of them for about 30 minutes which was so great, I don’t usually get one on one time with relatives who live far away, family reunions and birthdays aren’t really conducive to persona

l conversations, so I’m glad Aunt Kelly left her purse at my house, she should do it again sometime.
Around 5:00 we headed over to the church to eat some dinner and watch the Super Bowl. Mr. Clay made some awesome chili, I had two bowls and loved every bite and no I do not feel guilty for stuffing myself. Laine even got a couple of bites. At half time Erik and I headed back home to put Laine down to sleep and finish watching the game, Geaux Saints and whatnot.
1 comment:
busy happy weekend indeed. sorry you are allergic to my house :(
Post a Comment