I love every single one of this snapshots! these are treasures money won't be able to buy and time cannot erase. You are going to be so GLAD you took the time to do these. The one of her with her curly wild hair and the remote is magazine photo contest worthy! :D
I needed to catch up--so I did, just now. I watched all the videos and read the blogs. I don't know how my time passes so fast before I realize I haven't been on your blog lately! Keep reminding me because it really gives me a bunch of joy to see and hear Laine! I love your blogs. Keep on posting. Mom
2 comments:
I love every single one of this snapshots! these are treasures money won't be able to buy and time cannot erase. You are going to be so GLAD you took the time to do these. The one of her with her curly wild hair and the remote is magazine photo contest worthy! :D
I needed to catch up--so I did, just now. I watched all the videos and read the blogs. I don't know how my time passes so fast before I realize I haven't been on your blog lately! Keep reminding me because it really gives me a bunch of joy to see and hear Laine! I love your blogs. Keep on posting. Mom
Post a Comment