Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Thursday, February 25

Update

I think my neighbor who lives across the street from me is a serial killer. I’m watching him. Everything about him is just wrong.

I got sick this week, puked up my pancreas, pulled a muscle in my back, maybe I wasn’t very ladylike for a day or two. Yesterday evening my car began acting funny so I laughed.


Erik got mad at me this morning because he couldn't find his work pants. I didn't know what to say to that, they were in the dryer.
Laine was playing with my cell phone last night and now my screen has little fingerprints all over it and I don’t want to use it for fear that I may erase her tiny touches.




That's it.

No comments: