Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Thursday, February 18

Waffle

We've had a different couple of days lately. Our nights are routine again, we had a rough couple of days where I was learning how to feed my kid again. She's mostly eating what we do at night however she eats the leftovers the next day. She's usually hungry when we get home and dinner isn't usually ready for an hour at least, so now that I’m in the habit of putting a little bowl aside for the next day it's getting easier. Sometimes I forget and she gets a waffle and chicken patty or some cereal and milk for dinner instead. Those days I feel guilty that she isn't getting what she needs nutritionally, but then I get over it. She’s healthy and Dr. Bootin says we are doing a good job.
This is a video from Sunday morning. Laine's first waffle.

No comments: