Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Thursday, October 15

Whoa Nelly!!

As of today Erik and I are out of debt.
Our credit cards and our furniture have been paid off.
Okay he's got a tiny little credit card with the bank that needs to get paid off but that doesn't count becasue it's a secured credit card, so it's already paid off technically.
But that means that the only things we owe money on are the house and his car.
This is a seriously happy day.
I need to think of something special for dinner.

2 comments:

BColleen said...

I would be doing cartwheels! Congrats!

izonprize said...

WAYYYYY proud of Erik for that and for you for supporting such a wonderful husband!