Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Friday, October 16

Undertaken and Achieved

A while back I promised my person that when she had her baby I would make dinners for her and her family for at lest two weeks. I want to make sure that she has no reason to stress over feeding her family during a time when she needs to be concentrating on the new addition and herself. After I had Laine I was out of my mind tired from lack of sleep. I know my person isn’t going to have the same issues I had, she’ll have her own special needs and issues to take care of, but the basic needs; food, rest and comfort are still going to be needed. I will give that to her with dinners taken care of. Today I collected recipes for 21 dinners that I know how to make and from that I compiled a shopping list with corresponding recipe numbers so I know what to buy for which dinner. Soon I will break it down into weeks, and I will most likely be cooking these things for dinner at our house anyway so all I really need to do is make double batches.
The baby isn’t due until late January and this list could very well change completely but for now I’m proud of getting it down, so if something happens and things get hectic for me and I don’t have any other time to plan this out, it’s already done. Go me!

1 comment:

BColleen said...

WOW! Way to go Lady! You so are the most amazing person ever! :) I heart you so much. :)