Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Friday, January 21

I Win And The Devil Is In My Computer

So Saturday is when I got my phone replaced; the screen was acting up and Verizon just replaced my old one, so same phone but I need to get all my old apps again and my call logs are all wonky now, like I used to have a favorites list in my phone directory, so I didn’t need to search for my parents, man or person ever, but my favorites list, obviously, is made up of who I call the most and since I’ve not called anyone the only person in my favorites list is the private number from the telemarketer that all of a sudden has my number. So when Erik called me last night and I missed it because I was busy making his dinner and I went to go call him back I couldn’t find him in my phone, I actually had to scroll down to the E’s. I got a little puffed chested about it that means that it had been four days since I’d called him. Granted two were weekend days but two weren’t, and I didn’t call him for two whole work days. HA! Win. Last night I didn’t call him either, he called me close to 7:30 to let me know he was on his way home, then he called again when he was close to the house then he called again to see where I was when I didn’t get home before him. HAHA! Win.
My mom watched Laine on Wednesday for me; days when she does that Laine always seems to be a little grumpier at home, like it’s totally not as fun there as it was at Nanny’s house. So I’m learning to not let it get to that point, I got to mom’s house at 6:00 but didn’t leave until almost 8:00 so that when we got in the car Laine would pass out and when she’s asleep she can’t remember that I’m not as cool as Nanny.
My sewing machine is as good as new now, since the Cool Nanny came and wiggles her mojo at it, I finished Sam and Abby’s dolls and now I’m working on my own doll, I’ve modified the patterns, so we’ll see how that turns out, I’ll probably finish it tonight.
Last night my person came over and we watched some TV. My heart belongs to Thursdays.
I tried to log into my spark page today and I’m not sure if it's because it's been so long since I was on there but when it asked for my log in and password it didn't recognize me, so I said "forgot my password" and it email one to my ymail account, so I logged in with that email and new password and it signed me up as a new member, so all my old information was lost. I wanted to be upset about it but I’m really not, I don’t' mind it at all actually. I’d much rather start my weight loss journey at 170 that at 190. So I’m just starting over, easy peasy. So I went on and entered in my breakfast and reset my page to the way I like it, then I went to email my mom and let her know that my old page was gone, but then when I got to my email (my Hefco account) I had an email saying the aprosendahl just added me as a friend. Whaaaa…? I don’t get it, I thought I didn’t exist, how can I be asking to be friends with me if I don’t exist? And I didn’t add myself, why would new me request a friendship of old me on its own? Is my online account sentient, should I tell it nice things so it doesn’t get angry with me, wouldn’t wanting it entering food I didn’t actually eat or making my workouts harder than they should be out of spite. I’m freaking out here; do you understand what’s happening??? My account requested a friendship of my old account after my old account was dead and my old account rose from that dead state and accepted my new accounts friendship then emailed me (I HAVE NO NOTIFICATION EMAIL SETTINGS SET UP) to let me know that they are getting along just fine. It’s exactly like an old boyfriend taking my husband out to dinner and a movie and I find out about it after the husband decides to leave me for the boyfriend.
THE EXACT SAME THING.
I’M FREAKING OUT.

1 comment:

izonprize said...

Oh you crack me up!!!! I, of course, would be looking for what God is saying spiritually to me in all of this, and since my prophetic nature sometimes takes over and I just can't help myself but say what comes to my mind, maybe this is God saying, "Girl, wipe out the old stuff and let me bring in the new!" Ha, and He wants you to be friends with the old you just so you remember what that was like...OH the travels we could go with this one, but I know you are going "No, No, Laine!" on this, right??? Hee Hee By the way, befriend and read my SP friend TEENY_BIKINI her blogs will have you in stitches...I think she is your twin.