Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Thursday, August 6

Raindrops on Roses...

1. What is your first name? Amanda
2. What is your favorite food? Pasta
3. What high school did you go to? Westminster
4. What is your favorite color? Yellow
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Gary Dourdan
6. Favorite drink? Coffee
7. Dream vacation? Mexico
8. Favorite dessert? Lemon Cheesecake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Librarian
10. What do you love most in life? Family
11. One Word to describe you? Grateful
12. Your flickr name? aprosendah
Considering that 1, 3, 9 and 12 never change, I've decided to omit them from my mosic this time, but since I needed 9 to make a square I added my name back.

No comments: