Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Monday, August 3

6 Months Old Today!

So I woke up to Laine groaning next to me on the bed. I was like “Good morning” and she saw me and rolled on her side and stared. I got up and use the restroom and she screamed. I got back in bed and she was still on her side staring at me. I stared back until she went back to sleep. I took a shower and work her up and dressed her then dropped her off.
It was kinda neat to have her roll over to her side to stare at daddy then drift back to sleep.
Thought I would share….
Erik



and later...
When I got home tonight, I made Laine laugh until she cried. It was amazing.

1 comment:

izonprize said...

When we did that to you, you would get angry....ha, ha! So glad you got to experience that joy. I love you girl