Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Thursday, November 5

UGH!

Oh chicken broth, my chicken broth, you make me feel so warm. You give me the ooey gooey's in my throat and you smell good to boot. My feel good mug is full of feel good juice and I've never been more happy while I was sick before. You're like the lovable nanny for my body, making every part of it behave and do it's homework.

Oh chicken broth I love you.

2 comments:

BColleen said...

Poor lady, Im so sorry that you aren't feeling well. Michael told me that none of the meds that you took had the same ingredients well you prolly took too much benadryl or things with it, but thats it, so I am much happier and know that you will be ok! Love you!

Amanda Porter Rosendahl said...

Of course I'm okay, silly goose. Sleep is the best medicine anyway and it worked wonders, but thank you for your concern. xoxo!!