Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Thursday, November 12

Thursday Theater

My Erik has been having a time of it at work lately. Every night this week he's worked past midnight and we've only had him for dinner once when he took a two hour break to come and see us before heading back out again. He has promised to take a half a day off on Friday to rest, I'm hoping he remembers that. Every night Laine and I have been making videos for him, letting him know that we miss him and hope he can come home soon, here is one of them.

4 comments:

BColleen said...

HAHAHAH towards the end I was wondering if it was actually going to overflow, good catching that mama hahaha

KrysTros said...

Wow that must be really hard for Erik to miss so much time with you guys. Good idea to make videos and let him keep up with what's going on with Laine.

Anonymous said...

Had to play catch-up this week on the blogger! Loved being able to see Laine "discover" drinking out of the faucet, soap bubbles and running water. She's such a cutie!

izonprize said...

Your daddy and I just had a good laugh and enjoyed the background music :-)