Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.
Tuesday, November 10
Soup and Tupperware
We went over to Mom's house last night. She had picked Laine up around 3:00 and took her home with her and made some chicken soup so I was able to take my time coming home, so I took the back way, through the county roads, and had a very nice drive. Once there the whole house smelled like yummy feel goodness and the soup warmed me. Laine got to play in my mom's tupperware for a while and thoroughly enjoyed banging things around for a while but she wore herself out and was easy to put to bed once I got her home. After she went down I changed into my most comfy pajamas and watched an episode of Iron Chef while I ate the rest of the cookies from my person with a glass of milk and then crashed out around 9:00. Erik was able to come home sometime between 10:00 and 11:00 last night. It was a wonderful surprise to see hm next to me when Laine woke up in the middle of the night. I had started to really miss him.
2 comments:
NICE PTHBBBT! Im glad the cookies could be of servies. They rock dont they? lol
Hahah! Gosh I feel like I haven't seen ya'll in FOREVER...Laine's got so much more hair and I forgot what you look like.
Post a Comment