
This weekend has some moments. First off Friday night Laine and I hung out with Sydney at my parent’s house, we took a lot of video of Laine and added a lot to the YouTube account. I pulled out the quilt pieces that I had started on a year ago and got everything in order to continue working on it. It’ll be number two on my list when I get it done. I stayed there until late in the evening, (Eleven o’clock, sheesh, when did that become late, that used to be the time we were going out!) Laine was asleep so it was bedtime for mommy too. Erik didn’t get home until after three in the morning but he didn’t have to work the rest of the weekend so I guess that makes up for it.
Saturday we hung out around the house for a while. Erik’s old friend came back to the house for a visit. He had bought us new electrical socket plates, the fancy ones that shut off if they get moisture near them, so we have one in the kitchen and in the master bath now. That was nice of him.

After that my brother called and asked if I could go and get my parents from the airport since he was working. Erik had tickets to the Dynamo game so I took Laine with me to the airport and Erik took his friend to the game and we ended up getting home at almost the exact same time. And then it was bed time again.

Sunday Laine got to wear her new dress from Mexico; there is just something about a foreign dress that makes you look prettier. We went to church and then out to lunch with mom and dad and the Whites and Levi and Sydney and we all ordered enough food that Chinese is for dinner tonight too. After lunch Erik and I went back home to feed the dogs before heading to mom and dads house to hang out, but Laine and I ended up taking a nap for about an hour first, which was wonderful to the max.

Laine did some assisted crawling with Dad's help once we got to my parents house and then Erik and I went tothe movie 9 and bumped into some friends and that turned out being a nice surprise. After the movie we got to my mom’s and no one was there, it ends up that they had gone to the Whites for dinner so we headed over there and hung out for an hour or so before heading home and strait to bed.
A pretty good weekend overall. I wasn’t ready for it to be over just yet, by Monday comes whether I want it to or not
No comments:
Post a Comment