Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Friday, September 18

She Made Me Do It

My Colleen came by the house yesterday for the official restart of our Thursday Night for Person's Only No Boys Allowed Skinny People Suck Club (maybe the name needs work...) and before I was allowed to sit my fat ass on my comfy couch to watch some TV I was forced, bodily (like there was hair pulling and arm twisting; I had a nose bleed!) out the door for a walk to the park. Outside. Fresh air makes my eyes sting.
I know, I know, walking is a good thing and its one of my future challenges and its fun for the baby. Whatever.
It was nice to see Laine do something new for the first time, I had forgotten my camera but the park is close enough to walk to the house and back in time to get some photos and video of Laine before she got too tired and bored. Erik took her down the slide too, that was funny, she didnt' seeem to like that part too much though, either that or she was just tired but when they reached the bottom Laine let out a really great cry, so we went back home. All in all we stayed out in nature for half an hour. It was brutal.... ly fun!
So thanks for making us go out person, we had a good time. (Try not to rub that in too hard.)

No comments: