Laine and I were waiting for the windows to defog and she was sitting there so quietly that I knew something was going on so before I even turned around I grabbed my camera, hoping for a cute thumb sucking photo but instead I go her teaching her baby to blow kisses.
![]() |
| Mmmmwah!! |
And after that first flash of the camera she picked her baby up and pointed at me and said “No no mommy!” Ha! So I can take all the pictures I want of her and she never gets aggravated but one flash at the baby and I get this.
![]() |
| No No, Mommy, You've already ruined my retnas I won't let you kill my baby's eyes too. |
We took Laine to Ren Faire for the second time two weekends ago and she was totally into watching all the costumes. Erik shared his turkey leg with her and I know it looks like a eww face but it’s not.
![]() |
| It's a “let go of the meat you stupid leg!”face. |
Bonus cheese...
The next picture was taken for Uncle James. If you don’t know the story here’s the nut version. James went to Denmark when he was a kid and sat on the stone lion in the royal throne room and almost got shot. Or something. It’s supposed to be funny but I wasn’t there so whatever.
![]() |
| She will be tryign to ride Bear now, watch out Nanny. |
We took Laine to the petting zoo right about the time that we were getting aggravated that there were no toddler attractions, and then we finally got to that corner of the grounds and were all, “Yay!” Laine really enjoyed the petting zoo, she especially loved the donkey.
![]() |
| Oh My God Becky... |
He was her friend.
![]() |
| See?!?! (I like bug butts...) |
Since we didn’t leave the house for Faire until after her nap we only got about three hours to walk around before it started getting chilly outside but it really ended up being perfect timing. We got home around seven and Laine was bathed and ready for bed before her normal bedtime so we stayed on schedule. Stayign on schedule makes Mommy very happy.
![]() |
| My baby looking like a big girl, not so much. |
![]() |
| Big girls eating their vegetables does though. |
![]() |
| What happened to Anthrax??! |
Comeback tomorrow for videos. Maybe.










1 comment:
OH I LOVE your layout!!!! I love the photos today!!!! I esp. loved the ones with Laine and her baby doll!!!! Hysterical!!!! So GLAD you had your camera out!!!! AND I love the photo of Erik and Laine smiling JUST ALIKE! So adorable. I LOVE this blog! Yea AMANDA!!! You are amazing!!
Post a Comment