I made a Christmas list. Look at it, its fancy and tech savvy and I’m so impressed with myself. The only thing was though that it only allows you to put ten items on that, so instead of making more than one wish list carousel I limited myself to only wanting ten things. For myself. I have other carousels for other people.
When I’m asked what I want for my birthday or Christmas and I usually say I don’t know it’s because I genuinely don’t know what I’d want. For the life of me I usually can’t think of anything that I’d want someone spending their money on for me. However if I’m told I can only want ten things and that even though normally I can’t think of even one thing now even if I can think of a million I have to limit myself to only ten things… well then, that’s a different story all together. All of a sudden it’s like, “NO THERE’S A MILLION THINGS I NEEEEED RIGHT NOW!!!”I’m insane. No like seriously. I had a great wish list made up and posted on here and in the process of writing this short little blog I’ve already made changes. And I have a list here on my desk of other changes. How is it that there are so many things that I want today and two weeks ago when Erik was having so much trouble shopping for my birthday I couldn’t even make up something that I wanted. What gives?!
Okay different topic. Laine’s been learning a ton of stuff at day care lately. She’s recently been moved to the 2 and 3 class. She’s young for it but they said that she plays better with the older kids than with the younger ones and that she pays attention when they are teaching their lessons so they don’t see a reason why Laine shouldn’t be moved. I don’t either. Especially when she comes home being able to tell me what 1 through 5 is on her fingers and she can say the words yellow and blue and point out things that are those colors. We had a ton of fun at the grocery store; I went around and would pick up two of the same thing but different brands or flavors and ask her “Green or Orange?” and she’d point and say which one she wanted. I ended up getting a few things I wouldn’t normally buy, like a yellow bell pepper, because SHE SAID YELLOW! And she didn’t even say lellow or lemellow or anything silly, she said yellow. She’s amazing.
She’s talking in mostly full sentences sometimes too. Yesterday she told me that she wanted to read a book. This morning she said she couldn’t see pawpaw (see the video). Granted it’s baby talk and it’s a special language sometimes that you must be fluent in to understand but that is so way beside the point. My little baby is talking. Crazy mazy fo shazy. I’m sayin’.
Also. Today is Thursday.
The Officially Unnamable Peoples Republic of Watching Bad TV Club Night and my person is sick.
Boo.
1 comment:
Ha, ha, ha!!! Yeah, like when you go to the mall and you have no money at all to spend and everything you see is jumping off the racks at you to buy; and then you go to the mall with gobs of money to spend and everything looks so pedestrian and vanilla! What's up with that???
Post a Comment