With all the toast nonsense going on right now I was really in the mood to bitch about something today but I got nothin’. I was thoroughly intending this blog to be about the pharmacy and how they ran me around and I’m all angry and whatnot but they were super helpful and quick and Laine’s prescription that I don’t think I really need but would like to have just in case got refilled.
I called the number on the scrip bottle and entered my scrip number and huffed and puffed a little when the automated message told me they’d have to contact my doctor to get permission to refill the order. Even though I knew that, it says so right there on the bottle it still bugged me. Anyway, I waited about two hours and then I called the number again and entered the Rx number again and waited and they told me that the order was in processing, but what did that mean? Is it getting filled because the doctor okayed it or is it still waiting to be okayed? So I pressed star and waited to talk to a tech, who got on the line before the hold noises got on my nerves and told me that the doctor had authorized the refill with the same directions but that the insurance wouldn’t cover it until the 26th, I’ve got one finger in the air ready to do my best “oh no they di’int” when she tells me but it’ll only be $31 instead of $25. Huh. Okay.
So now I have Laine’s prescription filled and it’ll be ready when I get off work so if Laine has any kind of relapse while we are out of town it’s taken care of. That’s great. That’s awesome. I’m pretty thrilled about not having to worry about that. However I still want something to bitch about. I mean, c’mon! Toast!
I was going to complain that I didn’t have anything to do today but then I got some bolts that need ordering. I was going to complain about not having any lunch today but then I found a bowl of soup in my fridge from Friday. I was going to complain about tons of stuff but now I can’t remember any of it. How messed up is this? I’m perfectly content with how today is going except for the fact that I can’t complain about anything. AH Ha! I can complain about that… no, I can’t... I already did. DRAT! and blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment