Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Wednesday, May 12

Crazy

There’s a commercial that has been airing the last few weeks, I’m thinking it’s a razor commercial but I’m not completely sure seeing as how I can never watch it to the end. It’s the one where normal things keep turning into water, like the boy and girl on the bed and she hits him in the face with a pillow but when it makes contact it turns to water. What the heck?! That’s insane. My mind wants to splinter at the thought of it. Erik thinks it’s funny to imagine what I’d do if it ever happened to me, he says they’d stick me in an empty padded cell. I say if they did that I’d probably drown in it, pillows for walls equals you’re under water.

1 comment:

KrysTros said...

It's not as bad as the razor commercial that I am so offended and yet so amused at the same time, watching. It's the one where the lady walks by bushes and they turn into triangles and stuff. Sooooooooo offended.......