Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Friday, April 30

TGI... wtF

1) Arnold and a doll. This man is the governor of a state now. Who let that happen?
2) Cabbages and Condoms Restaurant… I wish I could make this stuff up.
3, 4) How do you think they say WTF is Oslo, Norway… I don’t think they do at all.... Here’s another, what do they call this, you think? Rapture gridlock? 5) What do you think he jams to? What's his groove?6) It is against Swiss law to dispose of a large number of urns without a commercial licence.

7) The TITANIC theme MY HEART WILL GO ON has been named the best film song of all time. – Oh come on! The best? What about Danger Zone, Footloose, Time of My Life, Summer Nights or even Circle of Life. Jeez!

1 comment:

BColleen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS THE BEST BLOG EVER!
Thank you for your random thoughts and knowledge, my dear.
:)