Frank Turner
Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.
Monday, April 19
On Housework
I have been doing housework non stop for about eight years. And I’ll keep doing it for about 50 more years I’m sure and I’ll keep complaining about it for just as long too. Dishes and dusting and vacuuming and moping and icky crap that I hate, like laundry. I hate laundry. Laundry is a never ending job. It is the job that never ends. It goes on and on my friends. I started doing it not knowing what it was and I’ll continue doing it forever just because… It is the job that never ends. I swear one day soon all of Erik and my clothing will be thrown out and we are going to become nudists. Because seriously I hate laundry. And one day, One Day, I will stop doing it.
1 comment:
Well I finally caught up on my girl's blogspot! yipee!!! All I can say is, oh how I wish I could fix all of this for you. I wonder if you and Laine could wear those little white masks that doctors wear for a couple of weeks--LOL; yeah, right...I can help with the laundry and housework though...that I CAN do. XOXOXOX
Post a Comment