Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Monday, April 19

On Work

Erik has been working so hard for us lately. Well, he always works hard, but usually it involves him working late into the night, but lately he’s been coming home and just being with us, no work, no computer, just being with us. It’s been Heaven having him around. And I don’t just mean this weekend when he took care of Laine for me while I slept for three days, I mean it’s been Heaven having him home in time for us all to walk to the park, for him to be there when dinner comes out of the oven and to be there to eat a hot meal with us. He’s been around for bedtime more in the last month than he has been all of Laine's life, it’s been amazing.
My work has gotten a little more complicated in the past few months. It’s still the same job, just a lot more of it. This makes me stress out sometimes. And a stressful Amanda is a dyslexic Amanda. Which is amazing when the whole point of my job is to be precise.

No comments: