This week so far has been the best week ever! Laine is having her first Christmas, Erik and I are finally getting to have our first family Christmas that we've been planning and we got to spend Christmas day with both of our families! Everything happend this week like it was supposed to and there were no fights and no owies and everyone was happy and together. I really can't believe how awesome this holiday turned out to be.
As for photo's there are just so many, so I'll leaving you with a link to my Facebook page and there you will find all the photos. I've taken the time to caption each of them so hopefully you can follow along with our weekend, when you see it I hope you can forgive me for not taking the time to put it up here too.
I hope everyone's Christmas holiday was as blessed as mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment