But this is just becoming an every day thing now and there are only so many times I can complain about this before I start to get annoyed with myself, but I will say this, seeing that Spain is having a siesta contest makes me so jealous, I’d totally win gold at that.
Frank Turner
Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.
Friday, October 15
Ugh and TGI...wtF
So last night Laine woke up a lot. I was awake from about 12:30 until 4:00 before finally Erik got up and took her for me. I even drove her around for a solid hour from two to three. I went up 518 to 528 to 45 back to 518 and she was still singing in the back seat so I drove down 518 into League City up to El Camino back to 528 back down to 518 where she finally started snoring. I got her back into the house and into her crib just fine, but the second I laid down in bed, like, I hadn’t even pulled the covers over me and she woke up again, so I went back to her room and rocked her until she fell asleep again and crawled back into bed at 3:40 she woke up again at 4:00 and that’s when I make Erik get up and get her. So I got a half hour sleep before she woke up the first time and hour after Erik took her. I’m running on an hour and a half sleep, and I feel every minute missed. Why is she having so much trouble sleeping lately, I don’t’ understand it. There has to be something that is wrong I just can’t figure it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment