Sweet baby Jesus reads my blog. I talked to mom last night and she did her prayer whammy on Laine and Laine slept all night long. Hallelujah.
Last night after I picked up Laine from daycare we headed over to mom’s house, she wasn’t back from her rollerblading yet so Laine and I hung out reading books and eating some dinner. About half way though Laine’s oatmeal my mom came home. We updated photos and took a new “after” photo for mom’s diet website then around 8:00 we headed home. Laine didn’t fall asleep in the car like she normally does so I was a little worried, Nanny prayed over her before we left, Team God is supposed to be on this already, but once she was home she took her bottle and went right out no problem and so did I. I was asleep by 9:00 and didn’t get woken up even once, not even when Erik came to bed and that man has no sense of silence around sleepers. So I must have been out of it. If Laine wasn’t still in the same diaper I’d put her down in then I would be wondering if she did get up and Erik took care of her and I just didn’t hear it. But I don’t think that happened. I hope that didn’t happen. Bees. Because when a baby wakes up in the middle of the night the first thing you do is change her diaper right? Erik knows that, I’m pretty sure. Sheesh, now he’s not picking up his phone.
So this morning I woke up after a blissful eight hours of sleep and was able to do some laundry and take a shower before Laine started calling for me. She was in a great mood this morning, dancing and laughing all over the house, she made it easy to get out the door today. In the car she started talking to me. Just jabbering and pointing out the window and I guess telling me stuff about what she was seeing. I took my camera out and video taped it even though it was dark out and you can’t see anything, I got her voice and it’s like music. I keep listening to it over and over.
I’m probably going to give this girl some kind of complex, she’s going to grow up thinking she’s the most beautiful smartest most wonderful person in the world then she’s going to go to kindergarten.
1 comment:
AHHHHH!!!! I listened three times! Want to put that on my ipod!!! She is praying in tongues you know! Watch out, she may get what she is asking for!
Post a Comment