This was the transition of her growing into her mouth, meaning, when she was born, her upper lip was SO pronounced, I loved how it seemed to stick out in the cutest way ever. Around this time, it seemed to not be so pronounced. I had almost forgotten about how she looked when she was younger. But she is changing so much every day :) What an adorable and sweet and beautiful baby she is!
1 comment:
This was the transition of her growing into her mouth, meaning, when she was born, her upper lip was SO pronounced, I loved how it seemed to stick out in the cutest way ever. Around this time, it seemed to not be so pronounced. I had almost forgotten about how she looked when she was younger. But she is changing so much every day :)
What an adorable and sweet and beautiful baby she is!
Post a Comment