Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Friday, July 31

Let's Play A Game #2

One more Flickr mosaic, because my all time favorites change from day to day.

1. What is your first name? Amanda
2. What is your favorite food? Chips and Dip
3. What high school did you go to? Westminster
4. What is your favorite color? Brown
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Evan Kasprzak
6. Favorite drink? Iced Coffee
7. Dream vacation? Monument Valley, Utah
8. Favorite dessert? Cupcakes
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Librarian
10. What do you love most in life? Music
11. One Word to describe you? Plain
12. Your flickr name? aprosendahl

1 comment:

izonprize said...

I like the ones you chose for your name and music and OH HOW I WISH I COULD EAT ONE OF THOSE CUPCAKES!!!!