Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Monday, February 14

Photo Update

Why is it that on the days where I have nothing to talk about I can easily write out in detail every little thing that happened in the last week but when there has been actual events and moments happening I can’t think of anything to say about it?
Laine turned two eleven days ago and I haven’t got anything to say about it. Just like last year. I mean Erik and I didn’t even really celebrate her birthday on her birthday. Granted we all had the flu but still, I mean, she didn’t even get a special dinner or anything. We are bad parents.
And no, we aren’t doing anything for Valentines Day either. Because we are horrible parents.
Photo’s from this week…

 
 

No comments: