Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Wednesday, February 16

Phicture Fun

Today was Laine’s picture day at school and of course I forgot. I got her dressed normal and it was just dumb luck that I fixed her hair and when I got to school the teachers were saying how glad they were that I didn’t dress her up, because now she really looks like who she is… ugh! So I had to go home and get her a new outfit but I told them to only change her if she gets food from breakfast on her shirt. So now it’s going to be a surprise when I get the pictures in next week. I'm not overly concerned about it since we got these wonderful photo's last week at the mall.
Yesterday I went here and it was so much fun I can’t even begin to tell you. It’s like getting a real makeover without getting a real makeover and you can do your eyes and makeup and everything its so much fun. Look at this one I just did and tell me I don’t look just like my mom. Tell me I don’t.

You Can't! Because I Do! Ha! It's Awesome!

Here’s some more I did. It’s the funnest ever!

No comments: