Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Monday, December 27

Barefoot Monday

Next week it could be a Barefoot Thursday, or I could have a Barefoot Friday this week, or I could quit altogether after today, but tonight's dinner is coming from the Barefoot Contessa's cookbook that I was given for Christmas. I'm still debating what I'm going to make but I'll update this by tonight and you'll see how it went. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

izonprize said...

Your dad and I loved the oxtail vegetable barley soup! It was wonderful and the fact that I didn't have to cook dinner was...well...priceless!!!! Thank you for sharing the meal with us!

BColleen said...

A. I miss our Thursdays.
B. I seem to like so many of Ina Garten's recipe's, I bet that is a great cookbook!
C. I love and miss you bunches!