Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Monday, September 27

Pain In The Head

My head hurts, very much, everyday. I have taken Tylenol 3 and Lortab as well as regular Advil, aspirin and Excedrin. Nothing works. The Tylenol 3 seems to be raising my blood pressure because on top of my head aching it’s throbbing too, it sounds like drums in my ears. The Lortab doesn’t make me dizzy or sleepy like the bottle says it will, but then it also doesn’t take the pain away like it says it will.
I think it’s a tumor.

1 comment:

BColleen said...

You need to talk to Dr Wilson about that also. Or a general practitioner honey. My fingers are crossed that this headache goes away!