Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Wednesday, May 27

Let's Play a Game

Open two Internet windows: in the first go to http://www.flickr.com/ and in the second go to http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php. Take this survey...
1. What is your first name? Amanda
2. What is your favorite food? Popcorn
3. What high school did you go to? Westminster
4. What is your favorite color? Yellow
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Jason Statham
6. Favorite drink? Coffee
7. Dream vacation? Greece
8. Favorite dessert? Lemon Bars
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Librarian
10. What do you love most in life? Literature
11. One Word to describe you? Imaginative
12. Your flickr name? aprosendahl

...and then search your answers at flickr. Copy the URL (the http://www..com/ address) from the picture you like best from the first page and paste it into one of the options at the mosaic place. When you are finished you can leave it as a comment here or post it yourself, just let me know so I can see it too.

I love the randomness of it. It's my favorite things and pieces of me but you wouldn't know that unless I told you. I'm pretty sure I'm going to make a whole bunch more, I'm already coming up with new questions to be answered by flickr pictures.
Its fun to take the time for yourself to do things like this every now and then. Spending time with myself on myself is something that is important to me, and that makes this mosaic important to me.

1 comment:

izonprize said...

This is way cool but you lost me at "open up two windows and...." Pa-ha-ha!!!