Consecrate means that means I made a solemn commitment of my time to some cherished purpose. Yeah okay really all I did was take some time out of my day to remember and to try my hand at something I used to be good at. I haven’t drawn anything in years, not since high school, that’s a long story that isn’t worth my time to type out but I will say; no, Mrs. Fox, I will not put any gold in it.
So I was sitting at my desk twirling a pencil in my hand and thinking about how I never really use pencils anymore. It was one of those nice real wood pencils that smudge really well and I though “What the hey lets give it a go.” Then I thought “What is the most difficult thing for me to draw? What will get this out of my system in a way that will make me not want to try it again for a long time?” The human body in an awkward position! So I Googled “body positions” and as you would imagine a lot of sexual positions came up. The one I decided on was the raised missionary but I couldn’t find any body types I wanted to try to I basically winged it. And this is what I got out of it. You'll have to click on it to make it bigger, it looks better bigger.

So I was sitting at my desk twirling a pencil in my hand and thinking about how I never really use pencils anymore. It was one of those nice real wood pencils that smudge really well and I though “What the hey lets give it a go.” Then I thought “What is the most difficult thing for me to draw? What will get this out of my system in a way that will make me not want to try it again for a long time?” The human body in an awkward position! So I Googled “body positions” and as you would imagine a lot of sexual positions came up. The one I decided on was the raised missionary but I couldn’t find any body types I wanted to try to I basically winged it. And this is what I got out of it. You'll have to click on it to make it bigger, it looks better bigger.

Not too shabby for someone who doesn’t draw if I do say so myself.
Sorry she's naked Mom.
And up yours Mrs. Fox. Up yours.
Sorry she's naked Mom.
And up yours Mrs. Fox. Up yours.
3 comments:
You KNOW I can't read that and not comment. But my comments are so long (and probably boring) that I will have to blog it. OMG!!!
However, That's really, really good. Stop apologizing to people about drawing nudes. The human body is no different than an animal body. It's the person looking that has a problem, not the person who did the drawing. People can make anything bad. Is it the gun that kills or the person holding it???? Same thing.
When you kept asking me if I had seen your newest blog yet, and that you had drawn a picture, I couldn't wait to take a look since I knew it had been ages since you had done any art, thanks to dear old Mrs. H.S. Art Teacher. Putting all my motherly shock aside (since this is the LAST sort of picture I expected to see you draw and not because I am bodyphobic), surprising yourself like this, should once and for all prove to you, that God has bestowed upon you some amazing artistic talent. I was not surprised at your ability. I have always seen your potential for greatness and I am proud of you for finally pushing the Mrs. Fox's of the world aside and picking up the long-suffering pencil. Use it for His glory. He created you for greatness.
WOO HOO for naked people minus hands and feet. :) Gotta say I wasnt expecting naked lady pics on your blog, but Im happy its there. you always surprise me haha. Im asking santa for boobs like that, for christmas, preferably on me lol.
Post a Comment