Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Thursday, October 4

Elaine's Work

She’s got that marching to your own beat thing down. This is her work from this week at school next to everyone else’s. I’m absurdly proud.

She doesn’t color inside the lines, she fills the paper completely.


Number one apparently goes on top, and then everything follows in the right direction.

And she did the counting tree correct, just in her own way. It makes me ridiculously happy to know she’s different enough to make her special. She still does the work, just with a little flair, I’m hoping it’s something she continues to do all her life.

2 comments:

izonprize said...

She made the leaf pretty AND the sky...as for the counting tree, she made it like a clock with 12 at the top! Smart girl!!!

izonprize said...

I think she did it perfectly. Colored outside the lines is a good thing when you are being artistic and she put the numbers where they belong on a clock with the 12 at the top. Yea Laine!