Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Friday, May 27

At Levi's Lake

Grandma has been at Momma and Daddy's house all week so every day Laine and I have been over there visiting. I have a few photo's of everyone hanging out but not too many words to tell you about it. This has been a wonderful couple of weeks with the Ranch and the Lake trips. All in all our summer is getting a very nice start. I hope we can keep this happy streak for a while.
The first photo's are at Momma and Daddy's house. Laine was doing Momma's hair. It looked painful but Momma didn't mind.

Levi found a turtle in the road when he went to go pick up lunch and he brouhgt it back for Laine to see. She was afraid to touch it until it ran and jumped in the lake, then she wanted him back.
 
 

Levi had these little fish he used for bait. Laine didn't want to touch these either but she did want to carry the bucket aroudn and watch them swim. 

Levi had a large binder that had a ton of sheet music in it. He let us flip through it and pick out the songs we wanted to hear and he'd play for us. He know all the songs, that's amazing to me.

No comments: