Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Monday, April 25

Happy Easter

Laine got to hunt eggs three times this year.
At school Laine wore her bunny ears upside down. Apparently while the other kids were busy asking Laine why her ears weren't on right, she was getting all their eggs.
At my mom's house the boys were so generous with Laine, pointing out eggs she missed and just being the best big brothers ever.
At Gran's house Laine didn't need any help at all, except for Erik's help with carrying her basket, she had it overflowing with eggs within ten minutes.

We had a very happy Easter and a ton of fun with all of our family that could make it to town. Hopefully one day soon we'll have the ones we missed the most in town again. (Levi and Sydney)(HINT! HINT!)

1 comment:

izonprize said...

It was a lovely day! I missed Levi and Sydney, but other than that, it was a Perfect Day.