It’s beginning to look a lot like Tuesday
Ev’rywhere I go;
Take a look at the bruise and pain, listening once again
To the sound of my coffee then my ass hitting the flo’.
Oh, it’s beginning look a lot like Tuesday
I need to buy a rug,
But the prettiest sight to see is the snot that will be
On my Lainey’s mug.
Seriously, this day is ridiculous; this week is redi FUDGE IT! THIS MONTH IS REDICULOUS. I need a mulligan, a redo. I want to trade this month in for a new one. So far March just isn’t working out for me. I’ve been sick, Laine’s been sick, Erik hasn’t been home for two consecutive nights in weeks, I am so over it. I’M OVER THIS! I need a vacation but can’t take one because computers are sucking the life out of my husband. I’m already packed and ready to go; I’ve been packed and ready to take a vacation since my birthday (MOTHERLOVINGOCTOBER!) I hate Erik’s job. I hate my job, I hate ear infections, I hate doctors appointments and mail servers and congestion and water in the nose and rotten potatoes on my counter and pink undershirts and I hate fast food bags in my dining room and I hate diapers that fall under the bed and I hate that it’s always 61 degrees in my office and I hate the sun shining when I forget my sunglasses. I’m over it. March, you’re fired!
1 comment:
im sorry, I love you.
I just kicked March in the you know where for you. Hope it gets better.
Post a Comment