Frank Turner

Love is Free and Life is Cheap ~and as long as I have me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and food to eat, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Wednesday, March 17

Heart Sick Body Sick

I lost my ring, the pretty blue topaz ring that Erik bought for me a few years ago. It’s precious to me and I never ever take it off. Okay, once I took it off at my mom’s house so she could clean it but other than that it never leaves my finger, ever. Never ever ever. Mostly because it’s too small and it hurts to try to take it off but even if I could take it off I wouldn’t because I love wearing it, I love always having it on and seeing the gift Erik gave me any time I want. Well today I noticed it was not on my finger. Yeah,?!?!?! is what I said too. Since I never take it off and it’s too small to fall off what could possibly have happened. It’s weird and heartbreaking and I’m not at all okay about it right now. I’m hoping that in my sick and tired zombie like state I took it off and put it someplace I will see right away when I get home because, really? I never take it off; I don’t care how much cold medication is in me I never take it off. I am flipping out!

No comments: