1. Get a library card.
2. Drink my coffee black.
3. Go into the unknown, it will expand my known.
4. Read more, especially things I disagree with.
5. Learn something from everyone.
6. Survive on little, to prove I can.
7. Do what I say I will.
8. Eat more protien.
9. Keep truth-tellers close to me.
10. Nobody likes a know-it-all, don't be one.
11. Read biographies.
12. Don't buy "stuff".
13. Be humble and curious.
14. Be as useful as I can in as many circumstances as possible.
15. Make my home a place where I feel safe.
16. Help people who have never helped me, and can't.
17. Remember who helps me and return the help with twice as much value.
18. Get a tattoo, don't worry about regrets.
19. Meet with friends more often than I think I have to.
20. Walk more.
21. Get to know my neighbors.
22. Apologize more that I need to.
23. Buy some art.
24. Get a good haircut an color.
25. Be like Jesus, not his followers.
26. Give away my best work for free.
27. Bring a bottle of wine.
stolen
No comments:
Post a Comment